Available Merry Maids Lethbridge house cleaning jobs
Currently hiring: House cleaner
Are you looking for a career that offers you the ability to advance and improve as a direct result of your performance? Merry Maids might be for you. As the leader in residential house cleaning services throughout the Lethbridge area, we strive to reward the hard work of our dedicated team members. We are always interested in meeting those looking for a house cleaning job in Lethbridge. For those who desire a long-term working relationship, in turn we try to compensate accordingly.
Expectations of this Lethbridge house cleaning job:
As a house cleaner on the Merry Maids team, you will use specialized Merry Maids cleaning products and procedures to provide clients with exceptional home cleaning services that ensure customer satisfaction is consistently maintained. This position does not require evening or weekend work.
- Sweep, vacuum, and wash all hard surface floors
- Clean all hanging light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
- Clean under and behind portable furniture and decorations (light lifting required)
- Provide customer service and quality control as needed
- Resolve any customer issues before leaving home
- High school diploma or GED
- Police clearance required
- Valid driver’s licence, reliable transportation and liability insurance
Why Work with Merry Maids?
- Full-time hours available
- Monday to Friday (flexible hours)
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Weekly paycheque
- Paid training
- Paid mileage
- Fun, friendly atmosphere
- Career advancement opportunities
Merry Maids is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.